Several days ago I was awarded the Honest Scrap award by three wonderful blog friends.
Tracey at French Larkspur was the first to award me...then
Gale at Wizard of Once Was...and then
Judy at Tapestries of Nature.
I love these ladies blogs and I thank them for this award. What great friends they have become to me and they encourage me and inspire me.
I have been so busy with company that I was barely able to squeak out a White Wednesday post. So this was put off until I could have a moment to think of ten honest things about myself.
Wouldn't you rather hear some crazy made up things about me instead? But since it is called Honest Scrap, I'll keep it HONEST.
I am going to copy Tracey and put in some pretty pictures so you have something to look at while
you read these not so interesting things about me.
1. I really have no idea what I'm doing when I do a post for my blog.
I am totally flying by the seat of my pants here. They never load like I
would like them to, so I end up deleting them and starting over
more times than I would like to admit.
2. I cry every time I watch Steel Magnolias.
3. If I had my choice between chips or candy, I would choose chips and candy.
4. Sometimes I can't believe that I am married to the greatest guy
on the planet.
5. I love to clean house...I don't do it as much as I should, but when
I do, I love it.
6. I'm afraid of water and heights.
7. I knew at an early age, that I wanted to have a large family.
8. I love scary movies...the scarier the better. I don't like too
much gore though.
9. I didn't always like my name. I always wanted to have my
10. I don't follow rules very well and so instead of naming seven blogs that inspire me, I am naming all the blogs on my side bar. I'm such a rebel.