Sunday, February 27, 2011

A beautiful new book!


The very talented fabric collage artist Lovey has just completed her first book and I wanted to
post about it and spread the word about this beautiful new publication.
I went over to preview the new book
 and am so delighted about what is included in the book.

Besides having photos of her beautiful art,
 she has included instructions on printing and transferring on fabric...
how to age your fabrics and trims...
and putting the layers together...
and much, much more.

A truly amazing book!


Last year, I won her giveaway for the blogging event OWOH.
This gorgeous piece was then sent to me to live here in my home forever.
Isn't this so lovely???????



I love this image...and every time I walk past her I think of Lovey.

It has been Lovey that has inspired me to try my hand at fabric collage.
I have been loving every minute of it.
It's a wonderful way to use all those beautiful bits of vintage fabric, lace, and bling
that I have been gathering over the past several years.
If you don't already know Lovey,
I would encourage you to go and meet this lovely girl here and
be inspired yourself.

Fabric Photo Memories by Lovey
can be previewed and purchased here.

3 comments:

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi June,
I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! I love beautiful fabric collages too. There is something so soothing about working with layers of fabric and bits of lace. Very pretty! Have a great week ahead.
Hugs,
Holly

Jacqui said...

Thank you for introducing us to this lovely book! Have a lovely week!

Lovey said...

Hugs to you June! Thank you for the beautiful post. I appreciate your friendship deeply. You mean the world to me...Lovey